Here's How it Works
#1 - Tell Reel what you want
Search millions of products from hundreds of stores, add a custom item or a goal of your choice.
#2 - Set Your Saving Strategy
Choose a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly saving strategy. Then link your bank account or debit card to automate your savings.
#3 - Save up, then own it (debt-free)
When you have saved up in full, just confirm your details and Reel takes care of the rest. Reel will make it easy by placing the order for you.
- Reel gives you 1% back in rewards for every dollar you save. You can turn rewards into credit and apply them towards your goals to complete them faster.
- As Reel helps you stash your money aside, they also look for deals on the items you’re saving for. The better the deal the less you need to save up and the sooner you can complete your goal.
- They also have a Chrome Extension that allows you to start saving for anything you want on the web with the push of a button.
Here is what I am saving for, “The Always Pan” that costs $145 and I have already completed 77% of my savings and will be done saving for my “Always Pan” on Feb. 7th. This was such a wonderful and easy way to save up for something I really wanted without going broke.
My readers receive a $10 off coupon on their first Reel. Just use code: C-HLIFE and start saving for what you want with Reel.
How to apply $10 off Coupon
- Once you find a product, select your saving strategy and connect your bank account. Then look for the “Apply promo code” link (right above the “Start Saving Now Button”)
- Enter the code, then hit “Apply.” Promo will be applied automatically.
- This code is valid for $10 off your first Reel. This code expires 2/28/22